Overview and Positions
Looking for a job you can put your heart into? Apply to be part of our team! Here at Heartland, we’re all about building meaningful relationships and working hard to serve our members the best we can.
Heartland Credit Union is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Our branches are located in Inver Grove Heights, MN, New Prague, MN, and Hugo, MN. We also have a branch inside the corporate headquarters of Land O’Lakes in Arden Hills, Minnesota.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO) and 401K with match.
As a member of the Member Service Rep (MSR) team, you’ll assist members through all delivery channels, from the phone to the branch. Heartland’s MSRs open new accounts, perform teller transactions and build relationships with members by recommending products and services that best suit their needs. Basic computer skills are required. Prior cash handling and sales experience is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cash handling
- Strong problem solving
- Must enjoy working with the public and building service relationships
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and up to 10 paid holidays
- 401K with match up to 4% for 1-4 years of service, then up to 5% for 5+ years of service
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Product perks including; auto loan rate discount, Employee Plus Checking account that earns interest, free safe deposit box, free checks and more.
- Paid Sam’s Club or Costco Membership
Inver Grove Heights hours vary between:
M-W 7:45 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Th-Fr 7:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Rotating Saturdays 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (2-3 Saturdays per month)
In addition to the application, please submit your resume with the subject line “MSR Application – IGH” to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (651) 289-9586 Attn: Human Resources.
Grow with Heartland
We want you to join our team.
In conjunction with your application for employment, Heartland Credit Union will obtain an employment credit report from Equifax; file for bondability with CUMIS and perform a criminal background check through the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension’s website. Heartland Credit Union is an EEO/AAP Employer.