Here are some tips and general good practices for banking on your mobile device:
• Never share your password or username with ANYONE.
• Download and apply security updates and patches to your mobile browser when they are made available by your wireless provider. These are designed to provide you with protection from known possible security problems.
• To prevent viruses or other unwanted problems, do not open attachments from unknown or untrustworthy sources
• Do not install pirated software or software from unknown sources
• Limit unauthorized access to your mobile device. Do not leave your mobile device unattended during an open Mobile Banking session
• Never save your username or password together in memos, or anywhere on your device
• Always remember to log off properly using the “Sign Off” button when you have completed your Mobile Banking activities